The point of the 43things community is not just to post individual lists. What 43things.com allows people to do includes:
- set goals
- track them for their personal use
- share their experiences with others (both successes and struggles)
- encourage (cheers and comments)
- be encouraged (cheers and comments)
- see what others are doing to meet their goals, what obstacles they’ve met and overcome, etc.
- have challenging responses that help focus and refine our thoughts.
Of course, none of these is REQUIRED. However, to the extent that we participate in these activities, our goals and the goals of others are forwarded.
See more progress on: self-actualize