Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Family - My Daughter Natalie


Originally uploaded by Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton
I have the most amazing and fabulous older daugher. She was selected out of all the employees at Boeing to go to the "International Space University", in Graz, Austria for 10 weeks, to share in coursework with people from many, many nations. The link is to her blog, where she is posting her adventure in Austria. Whenever I hear this song by Paul Simon I think of her:

I believe a light that shines on you will shine on you forever
And though I can't guarantee there's nothing scary hiding under your bed
I'm gonna stand guard like a postcard of a Golden Retriever
And never leave 'til I leave you with a sweet dream in your head
[Chorus:]
I'm gonna watch you shine
Gonna watch you grow
Gonna paint a sign
So you'll always know
As long as one and one is two
There could never be a father
Who loved his daughter more than I love you

No comments: