Friday, June 10, 2005

Self-Actualization + goal-tracking -- Planner

Today I bought FranklinCovey's PlanPlus for Windows XP.
I will make it a central location for all my goals, projects, tasks, to do lists, and values. That doesn’t mean I won’t be using 43things.com. I enjoy the human interaction too much. In addition, the chance to write and expound on a goal is helpful in becoming more clear about it.

I’ve used FranklinCoveys stuff for 11 years, and I know it’s effective. It has always helped me focus on my values, goals, and the tasks I need to accomplish to meet those goals. I've slacked off during the last four years, as I've struggled with illness, but I'm ready to methodically use each day as effectively as I can again.

See more progress on: Concentrate on a manageable number of projects and goals

No comments: