Your body will just shut down to a lower energy level, and so you won’t lose weight. In fact, DON’T DIET AT ALL!!! What’s needed is a lifestyle change that will be ongoing.
Here are some suggestions:
- eat smaller portions (say 2/3 of what you do now)
- snack on fruit or vegetables
- look for low-fat foods at the grocery store
- if you go out, divide your food in 1/2 and take the other half home with you (an extra lunch for later!).
- Eat LOTS of veggies and fruits, and little of fatty or sweet foods.
- Don’t deny yourself any food, but try taking very small amounts of stuff that tastes wonderful, but isn't so good for you. Like 1/3 piece of pie. Taste it preciously, enjoy every micro-mouthful.
I’ve lost 21 pounds in 10 weeks and improved my health by eating healthier. You can do it, too.