- 3 wooden butterfly pins from Nicaragua
- 6 Arkansas whetstones
- 1 small book of inspirational writing
- 5 old coins (including a 1909 Canadian penny), I didn't need or want.
- 4 floating foam keyrings in bright colors
- 40 or so 4x6 photos I had taken on a trip to Michigan's upper peninsula
- 1 partridge in a pair tree (just kidding)
During the get-together, I announced: "Ina my country, when'a it'sa person's birthaday, they giva gifts to everybody elsa." I told them two gifts max. per person, except for the photos. I started handing things out both directions around the circle. Nothing came back to me. So I had fun, simplified my life, practiced generosity, and reduced clutter. Four goals with ONE act. Cool!